How to Post Your Event
- Hit the (+) sign in the upper right hand corner of the date you’re interested in.
- Enter the relevant information in the first “Brief Description” line. (e.g. Joe Bob at Mama Java’s Live) This is what will appear on the calendar page.
- Enter any other details in the larger box below. (e.g. Join Joe Bob for a great evening of superior Blues and Jazz … etc.) This is what will appear when someone runs their mouse over your event.
- Make sure you include a location. (e.g. Mama Java’s 3434 W Mama Java Lane)
- Enter a Duration (3 hours).
- Type in the captcha characters (Sorry for the hassle, but we need to make at least some effort to dissuade spammer bots.)
- Check over your work, you won’t be able to change it once you Save.
You’re done! Your event is available for eveyone to see instantly.
If you goof something up, don’t sweat it, just send an email to erich at azmusiccafe.com and he’ll make any corrections.
Use of some basic HTML is supported, so you can insert links to your site, or the establishment at which your event is hosted.